[ghc]Games Forums
What is the last thing(s) you bought? - Printable Version

+- [ghc]Games Forums (http://forums.ghc-games.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Litter Bin (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: What is the last thing(s) you bought? (/showthread.php?tid=133)

RE: What is the last thing(s) you bought? - =D.C.L.I=Everest - 10-11-2005 07:20 AM

Up to 10 hours or something... Depending on the batteries, I guess. It\'s currently holding somewhere around 250 songs 8)

RE: What is the last thing(s) you bought? - IntRed - 10-12-2005 12:04 AM

Black ipod nano, can't use it, not charged yet Sad

G-shock cockpit solar powered watch

RE: What is the last thing(s) you bought? - w00p - 10-12-2005 12:11 AM

Get yourself a pack of R/C hobby spec NiMH or LiPo batteries of around 3700mAh. Smile
In fact make sure you have multitude\'s of how much you need, then put the packs parallel. Yay for 7400mAh and 11100mAh! :o
That should keep you playing for a small week. Tongue
And after a few normal batteries have gone through it, it\'ll have you even on your money and afterwards save it for you!

RE: RE: RE: What is the last thing(s) you bought? - [JR] - 10-12-2005 12:31 AM

Za_Goobinator Wrote:I started smoking again a week ago, now I am trying to quit again... So far not succesful :angry:

Smoking makes you look cool, keep it up and your girlfriend will never leave you.

RE: RE: RE: RE: What is the last thing(s) you bought? - Big-Al - 10-12-2005 01:11 AM

[JR Wrote:]
Za_Goobinator Wrote:I started smoking again a week ago, now I am trying to quit again... So far not succesful :angry:

Smoking makes you look cool, keep it up and your girlfriend will never leave you.
really :con:

:wtf:

my god! if that\'s true it only proves that girls are as dumb as :wall:

it can\'t be true??? can it???

actuarly... Claire left me for a smoker, even though he doesn\'t.

RE: What is the last thing(s) you bought? - andius - 10-12-2005 09:53 AM

How is he a smoker if he doesn\'t smoke?

And yes smoking is quite disgusting...
cigars are slightly less gross, which I why I have some class and smoke a cigar once in a while...yay for hypocrisy...anyways..

Just bought, a large ass pen(for marking stuff), a rockstar, and erm...a box of \"protection\" *cough*trojans*cough*...erm yeah..too much info there, I know

RE: What is the last thing(s) you bought? - Za_Goobinator - 10-12-2005 11:43 AM

Any pictures of me are now completely outdated... I don\'t look any younger than 17 now, and I guess you guys don\'t know how to get some random person to buy you cigarettes.

Always use some form of protection dude Tongue, don\'t be like my ex-friend (Read, ex-FRIEND) and get gonnorhea :\\

RE: What is the last thing(s) you bought? - [JR] - 10-12-2005 02:13 PM

Damn dude, you got gonnorhea of some chick? You want to get that checked out.

RE: What is the last thing(s) you bought? - andius - 10-13-2005 02:23 PM

I do use protection...I usually tend to buy things with the intent to use them...not just for shits and giggles Wink

RE: RE: RE: RE: What is the last thing(s) you bought? - LivingTarget - 10-13-2005 04:45 PM

JR Wrote:Smoking makes you look cool, keep it up and your girlfriend will never leave you.

It just makes you look....dead. Keep it up for the goth look, no use for it otherwise.