[ghc]Games Forums
What is the last thing(s) you bought? - Printable Version

+- [ghc]Games Forums (http://forums.ghc-games.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Litter Bin (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: What is the last thing(s) you bought? (/showthread.php?tid=133)

RE: What is the last thing(s) you bought? - Crazy_Ivan - 08-23-2005 04:56 AM

SATA cables for my new yet-to-build pc

RE: What is the last thing(s) you bought? - viper - 08-23-2005 05:35 AM

- A ticket to see Ross Noble in October.
- A notebook made out of an old motherboard
- A CD holder made out of palm leaves.
- A book (which I forget the name of)

- something else which will remain nameless also for birthday reasons Wink

RE: What is the last thing(s) you bought? - w00p - 08-23-2005 06:56 PM

Two games:
Black & White + expansion creature isle - 9.99€
Morrowind - normally 6.99€ but the stupid dude at the counter charged me 4.99€ ! Big Grin

Actually, I bought them about 2 days ago but was too busy toddlering around in black & white creature isle (the original won\'t work). Got bored after about 3 hours of playing, then installed morrowind and have been hooked since!

Plus: there\'s a second cd in the morrowind box that I haven\'t tried out yet... Its written nowhere on the box but I\'m hoping for tribunal or bloodmoon (expansions)! Big Grin
Don\'t have the guts to install though, and I have NOT seen enough of the original morrowind yet! Smile

RE: RE: What is the last thing(s) you bought? - Albert Wesker - 08-23-2005 09:42 PM

w00p Wrote:Plus: there\'s a second cd in the morrowind box that I haven\'t tried out yet... Its written nowhere on the box but I\'m hoping for tribunal or bloodmoon (expansions)! Big Grin
Don\'t have the guts to install though, and I have NOT seen enough of the original morrowind yet! Smile
Its the editor Tongue

Oh and yeah, I bought 3 dvd\'s
The Oppertuntists
Red Heat
Resevoir Dogs

RE: What is the last thing(s) you bought? - w00p - 08-23-2005 10:04 PM

no, it can\'t be, \"The Elder Scrolls Construction Set\" is already installed and came on the first CD...

Edit: lets start a morrowind thread if there are more MW players here.
I could definately use some advice. I\'m currently trying loads of stuff and if it fails, just load again. I want to know if it is because I did it wrong, it can\'t be done, or I\'m just too frickin\' low-lvl to be able to pull it off. Big Grin

My sneaking lvl is about 9-10 or so and I need to pickpocket someone\'s key\'s for the thieves guild, but both the guy himself and his servant don\'t have it when I look into their pockets and then run cause I\'m discovered... Tongue

RE: What is the last thing(s) you bought? - Crazy_Ivan - 08-23-2005 11:20 PM

PC parts... expensive ones
A8N-SLI
GeForce 6800
1024MB RAM
AMD64 3500+
2 harddisks
huge PSU

RE: What is the last thing(s) you bought? - Big-Al - 08-26-2005 02:09 PM

petrol

RE: What is the last thing(s) you bought? - andius - 08-26-2005 02:27 PM

exacto blades...lots of exacto blades

RE: What is the last thing(s) you bought? - Za_Goobinator - 08-26-2005 04:34 PM

What, exactly, are you planning to do with those exacto blades andius? :con: Tongue

RE: What is the last thing(s) you bought? - Serpentine - 08-28-2005 04:14 PM

Hmm i just Bought an X800 XT, wont come till monday, My dad just bought new big screen, one of those new ones, with the spinny thing in it?,

and anyways maybe someone can help me out, i have a 9600 currently, and the latest catalyst drivers, can i just switch out the cards for the other one, no worries? or is there somehting speacial i have to do?.