[ghc]Games Forums
The Third Reich Nostalgic Reunion Event - Printable Version

+- [ghc]Games Forums (http://forums.ghc-games.com)
+-- Forum: TTR General Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: The Third Reich Nostalgic Reunion Event (/showthread.php?tid=1072)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: The Third Reich Nostalgic Reunion Event - Smithcraft - 08-14-2010 08:06 PM

I\'m up for it!

SC

RE: The Third Reich Nostalgic Reunion Event - Snipez90@yahoo.com - 08-19-2010 01:38 PM

Same here.

By the way, tomcat do you still have INF installed? I saw your username on BUF Infiltration forums but you probably don\'t play anymore.

RE: The Third Reich Nostalgic Reunion Event - tomcat ha - 08-20-2010 08:51 AM

nope havent played it in a while. These days when i feel like playing a game like that i just jump into RO or Arma.

RE: The Third Reich Nostalgic Reunion Event - sono - 08-23-2010 07:01 PM

Hey guys,

Just a quick heads-up that we have a TTR server running on Amazon AWS which we use for BETA testing TTR T3D. If you ever want to use it to play TTR99 just give me a shout (contact details below) and we\'ll fire it up (takes about 5 minutes).

If there\'s someone who\'d like access to do this themselves let me know and I\'ll let them in to the amazon AWS account.

Also, count me in the next game of TTR99 - the dev team has played it a bit lately to get us into the game and it\'s even better than I remembered it!

Rob

RE: The Third Reich Nostalgic Reunion Event - Gego - 08-24-2010 11:16 PM

Good to know. I\'ll try not to miss the game this time.

RE: The Third Reich Nostalgic Reunion Event - dr.moe - 08-26-2010 07:20 AM

DUDE! I am excited. Unfortunately I\'ve gone through 2 laptops since last downloading the game. Where can I download it?

What makes this hilarious is that I\'ve essentially sworn off of videogames. But this is just too good to pass up. Is this going to go all weekend? I got a 96 for that weekend, so the timing couldn\'t be better. Look forward to playing with you guys.

RE: The Third Reich Nostalgic Reunion Event - Snipez90@yahoo.com - 08-26-2010 11:29 AM

Whoa, some names I haven\'t seen in a long time.

dr. moe, the threads containing the download links for the standalone TTR are stickied at the top of this General Discussions forum. And sure why not play all weekend?

Traditionally TTR get together games have happened on Sunday around 23 GMT, but I\'ll probably show up around then or earlier on Saturday as well. Hope to see you guys on September 4th or 5th.

RE: The Third Reich Nostalgic Reunion Event - tomcat ha - 08-31-2010 03:15 AM

ok im still going to go ahead and try hosting coming saturday and sunday. Starting time will be 21-22gmt depending on dinner.

I guess the persons who want to play get slapped.

RE: The Third Reich Nostalgic Reunion Event - Smithcraft - 08-31-2010 06:21 AM

Cool! Hopefully I can get my butt out of bed in time.

SC

RE: The Third Reich Nostalgic Reunion Event - tomcat ha - 09-01-2010 09:19 PM

and i mass email\'d everyone