[ghc]Games Forums
The Third Reich Nostalgic Reunion Event - Printable Version

+- [ghc]Games Forums (http://forums.ghc-games.com)
+-- Forum: TTR General Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: The Third Reich Nostalgic Reunion Event (/showthread.php?tid=1072)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: The Third Reich Nostalgic Reunion Event - Snipez90@yahoo.com - 08-07-2010 02:11 PM

Hello YG, fun times playing TTR with you and OG (I recall another GROSS but I\'m not sure...).

Since at least a couple of you have turned on email notification for this thread, I figured I might see if Wesker still has the game installed. He was the last to host a server iirc. In any case I\'d gladly dodge his Stg44 fire if he and any others are up for it Tongue.

RE: The Third Reich Nostalgic Reunion Event - tomcat ha - 08-09-2010 09:37 PM

i am back home from summer holidays and my desktop works. Thus i can also host.

RE: The Third Reich Nostalgic Reunion Event - Snipez90@yahoo.com - 08-11-2010 12:52 PM

Awesome! I remember seeing both you and Big-Al on when I last played, so assuming Big-Al would drop in we have 3 players Big Grin. I could try PMing Wesk, Gego, Mattheuz, and Andius since I remember playing with them before I left. From =D.C.L.I=, Smithy is still active but I\'ll have to find out whether he\'s up for a game.

*EDIT* Okay I used the send e-mail feature. Hopefully those e-mail addresses are still up to date. I\'ll probably send some more tomorrow.

RE: The Third Reich Nostalgic Reunion Event - Smithcraft - 08-11-2010 05:53 PM

If you guys wanna run a server let me know the details and I\'ll post the relevant info over at =D.C.L.I= for the slackers to see.

SC

RE: The Third Reich Nostalgic Reunion Event - tomcat ha - 08-12-2010 09:47 PM

Lets sort out a date well in advance here first. I dont know how many people i can host on my server but ive got a couple of megabit\'s of upload. Will be a listen server but that should be more than good enough for such an old game i guess.

RE: The Third Reich Nostalgic Reunion Event - Smithcraft - 08-13-2010 05:59 AM

Always has been good enough, since there have been only one or two commercial servers, and every other one has been a listen server.

SC

RE: The Third Reich Nostalgic Reunion Event - tomcat ha - 08-13-2010 09:31 PM

wesker always hosts dedicated though, i dont have a 2nd box myself.

RE: The Third Reich Nostalgic Reunion Event - Snipez90@yahoo.com - 08-14-2010 01:35 AM

I could try setting up a dedicated server. My current connection has served me well in other games, but I\'ve never hosted a game before.

How does next Sunday around 22 or 23 GMT sound? Gego resurfaced on the forums but I don\'t know if he\'ll want to play. I don\'t know if anyone else got or wanted to respond to the e-mail.

RE: The Third Reich Nostalgic Reunion Event - Smithcraft - 08-14-2010 06:01 AM

Say it for sure, \'cuz there is a lag time for people to visit the forum. Everyone always seems to come by the day after the match.

SC

RE: The Third Reich Nostalgic Reunion Event - tomcat ha - 08-14-2010 10:02 AM

i say first weekend of september