[ghc]Games Forums
The Third Reich Nostalgic Reunion Event - Printable Version

+- [ghc]Games Forums (http://forums.ghc-games.com)
+-- Forum: TTR General Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: The Third Reich Nostalgic Reunion Event (/showthread.php?tid=1072)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: The Third Reich Nostalgic Reunion Event - Gego - 12-20-2010 10:31 AM

It\'s like a year left till february...

RE: The Third Reich Nostalgic Reunion Event - Albert Wesker - 12-29-2010 10:49 PM

I ll probably try to host something in january. I ll let you guys and girls know.

RE: The Third Reich Nostalgic Reunion Event - Smithcraft - 12-30-2010 02:29 PM

Excellent!

SC

RE: The Third Reich Nostalgic Reunion Event - Mengioto - 01-10-2011 01:02 PM

It\'s januari! Big Grin

RE: The Third Reich Nostalgic Reunion Event - Albert Wesker - 01-11-2011 06:42 AM

and i finally got ttr to work with my router, so im ready to set a date soon Big Grin

oh, constrictor? are you around? cos i need a link to your map ttr-roadtoberlin, the links on the forum in ur map thread are dead. Or if anyone else has it on a backup cd and could upload it?
I would greatly appreciate it.

RE: RE: The Third Reich Nostalgic Reunion Event - Constrictor - 01-13-2011 12:59 PM

Albert Wesker Wrote:and i finally got ttr to work with my router, so im ready to set a date soon Big Grin

oh, constrictor? are you around? cos i need a link to your map ttr-roadtoberlin, the links on the forum in ur map thread are dead. Or if anyone else has it on a backup cd and could upload it?
I would greatly appreciate it.
I got a new computer a few years ago and I don\'t think I have it anyway. Would be a shame if it was lost forever :\\

RE: The Third Reich Nostalgic Reunion Event - Smithcraft - 01-13-2011 06:57 PM

I would imagine I have it, but I\'m not sure where or what drive...

SC

RE: The Third Reich Nostalgic Reunion Event - tomcat ha - 01-14-2011 08:30 AM

dont have it

RE: The Third Reich Nostalgic Reunion Event - Albert Wesker - 01-17-2011 06:08 AM

I dont have it either, checked all my back up cd\'s but i didnt back it up. Maybe Shift has it, but i dont know if he is still around.

and some bad news, i thought i had my server working, but something is wrong and it generates packet loss for other people, which results in red boxing.

So i think its better for someone else to run the server.

Wesker

RE: The Third Reich Nostalgic Reunion Event - Smithcraft - 01-17-2011 06:40 AM

I think with an expected small turn out, it\'s best to stick to maps that everyone knows, and most likely the smaller maps.

SC