[ghc]Games Forums
Wanted - Printable Version

+- [ghc]Games Forums (http://forums.ghc-games.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Culture Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Wanted (/showthread.php?tid=1059)

Wanted - Jognt - 02-03-2009 08:42 AM

so.....

just watched it... besides some pretty cool computer graphics i found the story to be pretty....lame? and a lot of the stuff they did/survived virtually impossible..

A lot of people were pretty enthousiastic about this movie, am I the only one that disagrees?

comments please! Smile

edit: by virtually impossible I mean that they haven\'t even taken the time to make you believe it\'s possible in the first place Smile

[Image: wanted-movie-poster-1.jpg]

RE: Wanted - Smithcraft - 02-03-2009 03:09 PM

Looked like a movie that was based more around eyecandy than any sort of plot or even a glimmer of story, so I didn\'t waste my time.

SC

RE: RE: Wanted - Jognt - 02-03-2009 06:18 PM

Smithcraft Wrote:Looked like a movie that was based more around eyecandy than any sort of plot or even a glimmer of story, so I didn\'t waste my time.

SC

that turned out to be pretty correct Tongue glad that i\'m not the only one ^_^

RE: Wanted - Reno - 02-04-2009 05:50 PM

I thought it was pretty good, mostly because I kept my expectations low. I honestly forgot to watch it untill I mentioned that to my friend, and she pretty much forced me to watch it.
Overall, while obviously over the top, it was an entertaining experience over all.

RE: Wanted - Jognt - 02-06-2009 06:32 AM

yes, after thinking about it some more, it was entertaining yes Smile

RE: Wanted - dr.moe - 03-06-2009 08:49 AM

i enjoyed it. tho i didnt go there to see a documentary nor a treatise on bullet flight patterns. i thought it was pretty entertaining also in how it touched in all the small milestones that make up the monomyth. i was giggling thru the whole thing too, if i remember

RE: Wanted - Mengioto - 03-24-2009 09:18 PM

I liked the movie, although Angelina was a bit to skinny...

I know it didn\'t make any sense at all, cuz it\'s all impossible, but (although it has been a while seen I last seen the movie) I still liked it =)

RE: RE: Wanted - tomcat ha - 03-25-2009 01:38 AM

Mengioto Wrote:I liked the movie, although Angelina was a bit to skinny...

LOL

RE: Wanted - Mengioto - 09-04-2010 07:27 AM

d\'oh XD I had to say something..