[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: you guys are hard to find
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
The nick doesnt sound familliar >_>
I remember useless Smile

and Yarr some of us are still around Tongue but I don\'t think there is an active server buddy? and if there were one it\'d be empty Sad
oh yeah, my bad Big Grin

I saw the ttr sunday topic, but failed to see that was quite a while ago :nag:
xmas ttr disco
hahahaha

welcome back useless Smile still remember you yeah
yay, it\'s fellow Dutch people Big Grin

so what\'ve you guys been up too?
Didnt your nick use to be like UseLeSS or something?

Because i can vaguely remembering something like that.
I really thought everyone and died, got covered up by the snow and were buried in the spring.

I managed to play one game, once, just one. And couldn\'t find any other games. And that was 2 years ago!

Is everyone going to disappear again? Is this just a figment of my fevered imagination?
Hey jones!

Unless I code us a cloaking device, I don\'t think we\'re going anywhere for a while Tongue
I just released a pre-alpha test build to our testing group, and we\'re moving towards getting TTR: T out and finished proper now. So just sit back, relax and hang out with us, we\'d be more than glad for your company Smile
Hi everyone that got back :-)

no, im not back, im just passing by again Wink

Reno Wrote:Hey jones!

Unless I code us a cloaking device, I don\'t think we\'re going anywhere for a while Tongue
I just released a pre-alpha test build to our testing group, and we\'re moving towards getting TTR: T out and finished proper now. So just sit back, relax and hang out with us, we\'d be more than glad for your company Smile

holy crap! i didn\'t think you guys were still working on it oO

who\'s on the team and who\'s in charge nowadays?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's