[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: Need Photoshop help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
On a mere awesome wind, I want to alter my avatar a little. Basically, I want to turn the red in my avatar blue.

I\'m pretty sure it\'s a simple alteration, as I remember doing it in the past, however I can\'t for the life of me remember how or find the right buttons now.

Can anyone direct me? I\'d prefer to do it myself.
Of course I find it no more then 30 seconds after I post. It\'s the color replacement, and it\'s in the Image menu, not the filters menu. I\'m going to clean it up a little bit now.
I like it. Now to have some real fun...
Final modification, for now. Don\'t blink, you might miss it.

Shame I\'m having trouble making the back ground transparent. I\'ll try at it now, given my current sugar binge.

Later I\'ll show the evolution.
Gah, bad change, going back in a sec.

Ok People! Time to get artistic. Considering that I\'m going to be heading to an arts fest tomorrow morning, I felt like tweaking my avatar a bit. So let\'s see some of you make something out of yours.
is this a thread or a blog?
QUIET YOU! I just wanted everyone to see how sane I was...

Also, to ask for a little help. I\'ll post the base pictures later. But I couldn\'t get my simple GIF editor to cut out the back ground around the circles. If anyone has access or actually has a good editor, would you mind putting the two pictures together for me? I\'ll post them tomorrow sometime. I have to reconfigure my FTP explorer to a new host.
Ok, here\'s the evolution:

[Image: avatar5.gif]

[Image: avatar6.gif]

[Image: avatar7.gif]

[Image: avatar8.gif]

[Image: avatar9.gif]

[Image: Avatar10.gif]

[Image: Avatar11.gif]

[Image: Avatar12.gif]

[Image: Avatar13.gif]
I\'m currently using #12. I tried to set up the transparencies in my Gif Editor, but it came out wrong, with mainly the forehead being clear. My intention was to make the white border outside the circle transparent.

Can anyone help me with this? I\'d like to combine #8 at 10 seconds, with #9 at 1/100 of a second. Plus make the white outside transparent.

Thanks for any help!
see you have your sig working again at least Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's