[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: Merry Christmas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Big Grin I do. It\'s a very nice pistol. It\'s been a while since I\'ve shot ANYTHING, and I was jumping bad when I fired it. So my shots were all over the place, but particularly high and to the right.

If I really focus I can get a nice shot off, but if I don\'t take my time with each bullet it\'ll go all over the place. Soon I\'ll get better.

Anyway, the gun isn\'t too loud at all. After 50 rounds, I had a slight ringing in my right ear which went away after 2-3 minutes. In comparison, I fired 2 rounds off of the .45 and both my ears were ringing for a day and a half.

The recoil is so small that I never really stopped to analyze it. The gun barely kicked or went off target. Where as the .45 raised my hands roughly 6-9 inches from recoil alone if I straight armed it.

I\'ll get back to you when I\'ve fired more shots.

Oh, and it\'s actually a PT99, not a 92b.
by the way?.. happy new year, happy 2007 to you all!
Happy New Years everyone!

Pun, that was funny, \"high and to the right.\" I keep hearing that movie line on the radio!

SC
YAY 2007 Big Grin
Can\'t recall which movie that was off the top of my head...
JFK, during the scene where they are showing the Zapruder film.

SC
Oh, never seen it.
JFK was a good movie... last night i saw world trade center... not what i was expecting, a saddning movie.... kinda of sickening.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's