[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: Happy Birthday YG!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You\'ve been around this game longer then most of us. Keep it up! And don\'t get too wasted.
Happy Happy birthday. Don\'t drink cuz you\'re to young for this yetTongue
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Heh, thankyou guys Big Grin

And as for getting wasted...thats tonight Big Grin
Remember, the biggest cause of a hangover is dehydration. Make absolutely sure you have a couple bottles of water set out to drink after you are done for the night.
Oh, and make sure you\'re drunk\'n\'dizzy when you go to sleep.
Rollercoaster fun in your bed. Watch out though, cause most people start stressing and puke doing the rollercoaster thingy.
I don\'t puke in bed, but I do in real rollercoaster.

Weird.

What?
Oh, right, Happy Birthday! Big Grin
sicknessssssssssssssssssssssssBig Grin
Quote:Rollercoaster fun in your bed. Watch out though, cause most people start stressing and puke doing the rollercoaster thingy.
I don\'t puke in bed, but I do in real rollercoaster.

Oh christ, thanks for reminding me of this. I can be fine walking home, not stumble at all, surf the internet, watch some TV, but the moment my head hits the pillow, everything wants to spin! I know if I close my eyes, it\'ll be better, but it\'s kind of like how everyone wants to see a car crash. I just have to see the room spin.
Well it\'s hard to fall asleep on a rollercoaster so i open my eyes from time to time to see where i am Wink
Oi, YG, updated Piccie if you please. And, er, congrats! How old are you now, 28?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's