[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: Pre-Christmas special and schedule adjustments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Server maplist changed to include default maps only, as people seem to forget to download the customs...

Do we need a thread to announce who are going to play that evening just like the community match?
Nice idea, Ivan.
About announcing, yes, may be good to have that. That way the chances of having a pretty-decent-almost-high playercount may increase.
A new thread for every time we play, then. It\'s clearer than throwing it all in one thread in which we can\'t see the trees through the forest.

I don\'t know if \"not seeing the trees through the forest\" is a saying in other cultures/languages, but I found it funny and appropriate to use Tongue
theres a saying kinda like that, but its \"can\'t see the forest for the trees.\" i dont know if it means the same thing though.
id play at a new years eve match... it sucks; im gonna be all alone new years eve Sad none of my mates are coming home from uni this xmas!

only evening of the year you can expect servers to be empty everywhere!!! Sad
dr.moe Wrote:theres a saying kinda like that, but its "can\'t see the forest for the trees." i dont know if it means the same thing though.
Yeah, that would about mean the same thing Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's