[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: Riots in France...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Any Frenchies having something interesting to say about it?
Only one Frenchie here as far as I know, and it\'s Anarchist Big-Al, so I guess he\'d condone the violence wholeheartedly Tongue
He’s been in Canada since the rioting started.

:con:

You don’t suppose they\'re rioting because Al left the country?
Now you have a point there, Boomer!
=D.C.L.I=Everest Wrote:Only one Frenchie here as far as I know, and it\'s Anarchist Big-Al, so I guess he\'d condone the violence wholeheartedly Tongue
yeah, seen it on the news here in canada and i feel gutted, the shame, i live in france and...

...I\'m not able to take part in the fun :rofl:

seriously though: It has been predicted many times, rioting WAS GOING to happen in France. The whole political structure was garanting that this rioting would breack out. Only, it broke out while I wasn\'t in the country :\\

People in france are fed up. People in france have seen the limits of the bet gouverment. People living in france have finaly desided to break out with the rioting I guess. Everybody HATES the CRS and municiple police forces also. So actuarly, i\'ll bet that the rioters are enjoying beating up the forces. If the army gets called in... either their will be a massacre, or ... I don\'t know how the army soldiers are... but they arn\'t as stuck up as the CRS in general, well... I guess in time we\'ll see what happens won\'t we?
would be fun if the army goins sides with the rioters though Big Grin

(CRS are the ultra violent bloodthirsty riot police (they are military and not regular police)
A bad time to park your car outdoors in paris Smile
It\'s not just a night fun. We\'ll see how it spreads or ends.
we will. glade i live in the countryside Wink
Well it might spread into belgium. I heared about some incidents there aswell.
some in germany too
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's