[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: Black and White 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Damn, this game is sweet. Soo much better than number 1 in almost every way. My only complaint at the moment is still the heavy amount of micro-manegment with the villages and your creature. Also the \"hand\" seems really *jumpy*, it seems to try to to \'autoaim\' too often usually not really selecting what I wanted to. Other than that, its damn good.

P.S A cool little \"Secret\" i found, when the lionhead logo comes up(the water cube thingies in the box) you can drag the box around and slosh around and throw the cubes all over the place in cool ragdoll fashion...
it\'s out? :O cool Smile
I never liked slapping the animal cause it did something wrong... Isn\'t there a corner in this one, or can you deny TV and cookies :\'(

It works for my kids! Ok a slap does too now and then (very rare) but in B&W you slapped in the face or made him fall on the floor :\'(

So many games left to play *sigh*
Dang, i \'acquired\' it last night but not at home to try it yet.... Sad
oh feel free to send it over like we used too!
i have acquired a number of things too.
too bad your 24 friend doesn\'t seem to get it!
andius Wrote:P.S A cool little "Secret" i found, when the lionhead logo comes up(the water cube thingies in the box) you can drag the box around and slosh around and throw the cubes all over the place in cool ragdoll fashion...

that was in the first Tongue just dont remember it being water... Tongue

i\'m looking forward to getting to play B&W2
Someone already wrote down what i think about the game;
http://www.actiontrip.com/reviews/blackwhite2.phtml
As much as I tend not to take much notice of reviews by people with no industry or writing experience, he has some good points. Lionhead seem to have fallen into the trap of sticking to a formula too closely.
I don\'t know, I find the game satisfying...

Its fun to me, thats all that matters to me I suppose,
quite funny had my girlfriend over yesterday, she is so addicted to this game now...haha
Reference URL's