[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: The Third Reich Community Match - Final Details
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Yep, we had lots of problems filling the gaps of the missing players in both teams yesterday, especially for that mess called \"Bananas\" Tongue

Anyway some IRCers finally joined and teams were balanced in all maps, with maybe 1 player difference in some moments.

This is something to have into account to any other future matchs. We\'ll definitely need a pool of replacement soldiers to solve this problem.
Big-Al Wrote:unbalanced teams?

Yeah i knew FFPs would win.
Banana tactics FTW!

Perhaps, I would say a little but nothing terribly unbalanced.

Funnily enough if you look at us attacking on merderet we have a way higher kill score, but we just couldn\'t take manor.

It\'s just the tactics that let us down a bit, not that it wasn\'t good fun though Big Grin
BANANAFONE!
LivingTarget Wrote:

Perhaps, I would say a little but nothing terribly unbalanced.

Funnily enough if you look at us attacking on merderet we have a way higher kill score, but we just couldn\'t take manor.

It\'s just the tactics that let us down a bit, not that it wasn\'t good fun though Big Grin

He he, you mean the tactic of capping Caf? first? Tongue
I feel bad for dropping out. We only have 1 comp here thus when a family member of mine must do something i cant play.
Great, only show pics of me sucking!

Well, no excuse really, I am a bad TTR player... Tongue

[Image: poopoo.jpg]
GGs.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's