[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: some suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
joeb Wrote:yeah and once those dx10 cards are out, you should wait for the dx11 cards, shouldn\'t take too long then Tongue
lol.
Do you know how long it took/takes from DirectX 9 to DirectX 10?!?!
Almost 4 years by now...

So maybe I oughtta buy the R580 (X1850XT?!?!)/R600??
I used to be an nVidia freak, until I realised how much trouble I had with shitty ForceWare drivers and low-quality/cheap condensators and coils in nVidia.
Especially when I had a Radeon 7000 once... I never had trouble, though I was soo stupid I bought a GeForce 4 MX... The trouble started.
Then I bought a GeForce 4 Ti4800... Trouble went worse, I had my fathers Pentium 4 system to replace my older Pentium 3.
The trouble was the same, now I have a shitty 5200 Ultra. :\\

Though thanks to my knowlegde I started to build up on technics at school, I modded my 5200 Ultra by replace the condensators and coils (and resistors and shit).
Now it\'s working, but the drivers are still troublesome.

Hell I can even overclock it now!! Big Grin

So I hope I will loose this misery soon... :roll:
Now that is the story how I became a ATI-fanboy out of a a nVidia-fanboy. :wtf:

I don\'t want to call myself a fanboy, because I would definatly like to have a 7800GTX of course.
Anything quicker than this sh*tty thingy is good enough for me Big Grin
But you should wait for ps X then and ofcourse AGP express.
well about the dx thing, it\'s debatle whether dx9.0b and c should be 10, etc. All in all my comment was mainly a joke toward Big-Al, about how you can always wait for what\'s \'just around the corner\' Tongue
Pft, i\'ve got you all beat.
I\'m waiting till we just use psycic hamster brains suspended in saline tanks.
now THAT\'s rendering power XD
shush man! you don\'t want the world to know!
Ah, so that\'s TTR\'s core business now?
joeb Wrote:well about the dx thing, it\'s debatle whether dx9.0b and c should be 10, etc. All in all my comment was mainly a joke toward Big-Al, about how you can always wait for what\'s \'just around the corner\' Tongue
Tongue does anyone know when dx 10 is out? cos dx 9 has been around for a while... a bit like internet sexplorer 6... 7 was due out this summer but??? :wall:
it\'s to be released alongside Vista.
The favorite method of dealing with unwanted people on the East front was to tie two people together on a bridge. Shoot the person on the left, and toss them in.
The_Punisher Wrote:The favorite method of dealing with unwanted people on the East front was to tie two people together on a bridge. Shoot the person on the left, and toss them in.
Hehe, that could\'ve resulted in funny arguments if both of them knew what a horrible way to die drowning is :rofl:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's