[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: Serenity / Firefly...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was never so astounded by such a great movie.

I felt actual real fear. Not that BOO! around the corner shit. I feared the Reavers.

It was easily the best movie I\'ve seen in years. Graphics better then Star Wars. Great story, Sci-fi, action, humour, sadness...

I am demanding that everyone go see it. Anyone who has not reported back here in 2 weeks will be banned. And I am serious. :\\
Ya it was good. I like how everything was streamlined to keep you jumpy and going like :wtf: at everything. The action scenes are excellent, and there\'s plenty of them. However, the trailer made it look crappy and doesn\'t do it justice, so i was pleasantly surprised.
Yes, it definately does the TV Series justice. Again, I am pleased with Joss Whedon.
First time I heard about it. It\'ll be released here the 21th this month, though. I\'m not a fan of Buffy nor Angel, but all the reviews about this movie are pretty positive.

Anywa, dling the series right now.
I\'ve seen itt Big Grin

(ok, i\'m lie... I just ton\'d want to be banned. at least I\'m honest!)

anylinkage???
I became a fan of Angel because of Joss Whedon\'s humor. He\'s incredibly funny and a brilliant writer. I\'m debating whether or not to see it again today.
so its a movie about buffy and angel?

Well i doubt im going to watch it. I barely go to cinemas anyway. Even too movies i want to see.
Debating whether I should watch the movie or buy the box set first...
tomcat ha Wrote:so its a movie about buffy and angel?

Well i doubt im going to watch it. I barely go to cinemas anyway. Even too movies i want to see.

No; its a sci-fi swashbuckler and is supposed to be excellent. Its just been written by the guy that created Buffy and Angel.

Its just got a raving review on Film 2005 (UK TV film review/critic show)

To quote it...
\"If the last 3 Star Wars movies had been a 1/3rd of what excellence Serenity is then they would of actually been good\"
Eh. It\'s debatable sober. You definately need to do both.

The set should be about 30-40 bucks on Amazon (haven\'t looked lately, I bought it the first moment it came out). There\'s 14 episodes (if memory serves me), and each one is hilarious and riveting at the same time.

The movie is a lot more serious and action based, but definately still holds it\'s comedic edge.
Reference URL's