[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: real 3d image.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here\'s a nice image for ye, it\'s a double image of the M1 Garand, try to overlap the two images by cross-eyeing (scheel kijken in Dutch Wink), once they overlap your eyes should notice it becoming 3d.

The effect isn\'t very strong with this image, but it can be made very effective.

[Image: 3d_02.jpg]
nice, took me a while to get the hang of these pictures, but its a cool effect
Um i dont get it? i cant seem to get it to work
its pretty cool. the only problem i got is how i have to keep my head really immobile to hold the image in 3d. but i always like looking at those 3d pictures.

there were books made with just pictures like that, but they were hidden in the page. the page would be full of color, until you refocus your eyes. whereupon dinos would leap out of the page and startle you out of focus again. i got a poster like that on my wall.
joeb Wrote:Here\'s a nice image for ye, it\'s a double image of the M1 Garand, try to overlap the two images by cross-eyeing (scheel kijken in Dutch Wink), once they overlap your eyes should notice it becoming 3d.

ah! the future of 3d gameing, and it was TTR that got it all going!

still, i dunno if the general public is gonna be up to playing for anymore than a minute with their eyes crossed :con:
i cant cross my eyes.
tomcat ha Wrote:i cant cross my eyes.

stretch out your arm in front of you, point your indexfinger up, and look at the tip of you indexfinger. Now, slowly move your finger to your nose and finally touch you nose, keep looking at yer indexfinger. Voila ye\'re cross-eyeing.:eek:
Took me five whole seconds to fix it in my crosseyed stare of death.

Nice touch there joeb! Wink
I still see two of \'em, but I think they might have changed places!
don\'t overdo the cross-eyeing, just make sure they overlap nicely.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's