[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: Site Suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Oh! The humanity!

So, yeah, how about a link to the main site from the forums already.

SC
http://www.ttr.com/

where\'s the community link?
Well, the site is down, but we have no clue why. It\'s hosted by OSX, so I assume it won\'t be long until it\'s up again. We are working on it.

As to a link from the forums to the site, It\'s already here. Just check the black \"endline\" at the bottom of these forums. It reads :

Contact Us | The Third Reich Website | Return to Top | Return to Content | Syndication

So there... Smile
Well ok then.
i still think the more promenant button at the top of the forums saying \"home\" should take you to the website instead of the forum index Wink
viper Wrote:i still think the more promenant button at the top of the forums saying "home" should take you to the website instead of the forum index Wink
just what i have been thinking! :tup:
Nice website, guys Smile It looks really slick.

However, I did notice that in the lower left corner there is an ad for Opera, and a suggestion that it is \"best viewed with\" Opera. I feel obligated to mention this website/movement: http://www.anybrowser.org/campaign

In a nutshell, websites should be designed within stardardized specifications, never using undocumented or browser-specific extensions. The website looks great in Firefox, and I\'m sure Opera makes for a great browser, but users shouldn\'t have to feel obligated to download and install the same software that the website developers use. Plus, it seems kind of silly to clutter up a great looking website with browser suggestions. Anyways, just my two cents.

note: It probably isn\'t a big deal to most people, but the CLI-based web browser I use (links) segfaults on the main menu (with the labels that bounce to the left when highlighted), which is inconvenient when I\'m not in X Windows (surprisingly often Tongue).
I agree 100% with ye there iso
Ixnay on ree-fay oice-chay of rowser-bay! :angry: Tongue
what?

my piglatin aint that good buddy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's