[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: And the countdown begins...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: site_opening_small.jpg]
T minus ... and counting...

All ye of little faith! The time is finally upon us. The site is ready!

Jonathan has been working in overdrive the past weeks implementing many great features that will make my job a breeze, optimizing for cross-browser functionality, sorting and such. Yesterday I got the thumbs up signal from him and we are at go.

There will be changes made over time as new tools/versions are under way, so consider this an alpha - feedback - version of the site.

I will use the next couple of days to go through the site content and update/edit/tweak the items there to look their best and also look for spelling mistakes I\'m sure I\'ve made.

Friday, 1730 GMT, there will be a gathering in [url=\" irc://irc.gamesurge.net/ttr \"]#ttr on irc.gamesurge.net[/url] leading up to the release of the site at 18:00 GMT. An official count down has been started, as you can see [url=\"http://www.thethirdreich.com\"]here[/url].

During the gathering, both prior to the site going online and after, you are free to ask us questions about the site and other things concerning the game. Some things, however, we will not be answering just yet. Still, it\'s a chance for you to interact with the developers and maybe get some answers you\'ve been pondering.

Thank you for your patience.
5:30.. awww thats when i leave work Sad
will we have to reregister? again?
My God what worries you kids have. ?Will we have to register? Again?? Bahahaha! Big Grin

Nice touch with the countdown there, EK, Joanthan + all yous other devs. I\'ll be coming to the parteh.
Just to let you guys know, I will (probably) show up for the super late post launch party (Around 23:30 GMT), but not before then. First day of school, wheeee.
Thanks, Turbo. Jonathan takes the glory on that one.
Looking forward to see it, :tup: to Jonathan and all who contributed to it.

Wesker
wont be able to make it Friday teatime as i`ll be running around after my kids, i`ll pop my head in after theve gone to bed to see if any of you are still standing Smile
woohoo Smile
Smile:tup: nice.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's