[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: Goob can\'t take it.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well, my hand is broken and I am an absolute emotional mess... I don\'t know what\'s wrong with me, my day was going fine but then it took a turn for the worse and I have no fucking clue why... Everything seems to be wrong right now, nothing seems right... At least my girlfriend is coming over to take care of me.. This time I have nothing to rant about other than how fucking much my hand hurts after punching the wall, I hate emotions...
Dumbass, you punched the wall?
That\'s what he said, and I don\'t think you should call him a dumbass for it. Dumbass.

Tough to hear, Goobster. But you have no clue as to why everything took a turn for the worse? I don\'t get that... There\'s a cause to every reaction, you know. Why\'d you go and break your hand?

At least you have your girlfriend to take care of you, that\'s cool.
My girlfriend isn\'t able to come take care of me, so I am stuck alone.. Always am I alone when I need someone...
Pun: you\'d be suprised at the FAR more stupid things people do out of anger or frustration, and punching a wall seems to be far smarter than say, killing people, wouldnt you say?

I used to do stuff like that way back when, so i kinda know how ya feel with that, though i never managed to break my hand. Sounds pretty rough man, but hang in there, and you\'ll see yer girl and everything\'ll get better Smile
If you\'re frustrated, do what I do, headbutt the wall rather hard!
No chance of broken pieces, you get a statisfying \"dwell\" feeling as if you have a flat forehead, plus, you get this really cool white flash when your head hits the wall even though your eyes are closed. Tongue
My hand is immobile right now, thanks to this wonderful thing your body does called swelling.. :angry: Anyways, everything is good with me for now, my girlfriend cheered me up over the phone and we had a wonderful conversation Smile. So Goob shall live yet another day!
When im angry i swear till i dont feel the need anymore.
I did the very same thing quite a few years ago. Smashed my hand in a wall that turned out to be a steel beam.

Two broken fingers and some pulverized bones. I didn\'t realize it right away, but when my hand swelled to four times it\'s normal size I went to see the doctor. Caste for a month or so.

Better to smack the wall than some \"innocent\" bystander. Smile
You know, it\'s not that hard to break your hand on someone\'s face...
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's