[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: The New TTR Site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The new site is coming along nicely indeed and has some great features that will make my job a breeze. This because of the way every section of the site is connected to these forums.

The site is currently in beta testing and responds very well. There are still some small tweaks to implement and Spunge is hard at work stitching together small tidbits that I for one keep coming up with for layout and \"ease of work\" purposes.

The site is divided into sections of information that Sono and I are busy filling up with content. We have a few items in there already that will keep you busy for a while. Once the site is released I will open up a couple of threads to discuss those things here on the forums and I can even promise you some visual goodies.

The remaining time until the site launches we will spend creating content for the site and Spunge will keep ironing out what little is left of bugs and add those little things that make something perfect, being the perfectionist he is.

And as a proof we\'re not pulling anyones legs, here is a screenshot of the community page, text by yours truly and ofcourse the well known and often read forum rules. Wink

[Image: site_preview.jpg]
Looks very nice EK and all who have worked on it.

I\'m not trying to be a smartass, but you could do with spellchecking it. There are a few spelling mistakes in there which would be nice to correct before it goes live. Big Grin
Very nice indeed :tup:

cant wait to see it up and running
=D.C.L.I=TJ Wrote:There are a few spelling mistakes in there which would be nice to correct before it goes live. Big Grin
I know. I just haven\'t gotten that far yet Big Grin
Very nice indeed, but can you screenshot the media section aswell Tongue
What EK forgets to tell you is that the new site cannot be viewed in Firefox

*slaps spunge so hard that the trout dicintegrates*
it can, I use FF, and it works ok.
Lookin really nice, gj spunge Big Grin

Wesker
Yay and it looks good. I have a idea. What about random WW2 propaganda posters thumbnailed like when you ride alone you ride with hitler Big Grin
That would be awesome!

SC
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's