[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: An interesting blog to make the point about engines....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
delerium10101
red orchestra won the u3 engine.
I know, but as far as i *knew* they where still just gunna keep trucking on a modified version of UE2.0
though i could very well be wrong, i dont keep up with most games these days Tongue
I just sorta walk into wallmart one day and go \"oh....wow that game\'s out? geeze........*buys*\"
hehe Wink
Reno Wrote:I know, but as far as i *knew* they where still just gunna keep trucking on a modified version of UE2.0
though i could very well be wrong, i dont keep up with most games these days Tongue
I just sorta walk into wallmart one day and go "oh....wow that game\'s out? geeze........*buys*"
hehe Wink
and gets ripped off these days huh?

game quality just aint what it used to be. Sad
Big-Al Wrote:
Reno Wrote:I know, but as far as i *knew* they where still just gunna keep trucking on a modified version of UE2.0
I just sorta walk into wallmart one day and go "oh....wow that game\'s out? geeze........*buys*"
hehe Wink
and gets ripped off these days huh?

game quality just aint what it used to be. Sad
That\'s \'cause games ain\'t what they used to be... I couldn\'t help but wonder where the games went, when I was looking at a game store flyer earlier today. Whatever happened to the games...?
all just eye candy these days.
Big-Al Wrote:all just eye candy these days.
That, and besides-the-question spinoffs, options and peripherals. I sure hope TTR will stay true to the roots of games!
course it will Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's