[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: TTR 1.3 this weekend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So are you lazy bastiges gonna be quarrelling about who had the best boots under WW2 or are you gonna fight it out?

I suggest we all invest some time in TTR this weekend. My triggefinger is itching, and RO aint the remedy.

:nag:
Exactly. I\'ve been looking forward to waking up Sunday mornings to play TTR. RO doesn\'t always cut it. And I finally found a homework-almost-free week.
I am in for some TTR this weekend, altho i wont be there saturday.. so i guess i will see you guys Sunday evening.

Wesker
=D.C.L.I=TuRb0jUg3nD Wrote:My triggefinger is itching

Never heard it called that b4 Wink

/passes the thrush cream :corn:
lol, i cant make it this weekend

i gotta finish this essay thing for my music class!
ive been working on it for 9 hours (yesterday and this morning in total) and thats just 1/3d of it! i finished the theory but now i have to listen to 3 songs by Tchaikovsky, Chopin, Schubert and Mahler! and write stuff about the songs! from which instruments to if its 4/4 or 6/8 or 3/4 etc.

so have fun this weekend, Ive gotta work hard........

(last essay thing for music cclass i got a 9.8 (out of 10) so Im very ahppy bout that though Big Grin)
I\'ll see saturday evening and will there still be a allstars vs dlci on a saturday or so?
Still? Was that ever planned properly? I think not.
I\'ll be there if i am home. In fact I now have 2 machines capable of running TTR Smile
Wouldnt you need 4 arms and 2 heads to play then? Tongue
Never underestimate LT\'s abilities!

SC
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's