[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: TTR 1.3 this weekend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I\'ll camp in 2 spots in SE, then when you kill one I have backup Muhauhah!

While 1 is respawning I can use the other to run around. Kinda evil isn\'t it?
I think you just invented a new way to cheat, LT Tongue
Gof and I are on now 21:30 GMT saturday night Wink
I\'m afraid my bandwidth doesn\'t allow me to play online for at least another week :\\ So I\'ll have to pass... Maybe next week though...
I tried joining, but as I currently got no internet exept leeching off my neighbours wireless (unbeknownst to him), I?m prey to a bery wobbly connection, and tonight I got nothing but red boxes. :redface:
I will be there tonight. So see you guys then. I hope Smile

Wesker
LivingTarget Wrote:Gof and I are on now 21:30 GMT saturday night Wink

Had a nice couple of maps with LT :tup:

Ended up losing a puppy i was looking after so had to leave Sad ( found the little bugger after over an hour, asleep under my duvet:wall: )
=D.C.L.I=TuRb0jUg3nD Wrote:I tried joining, but as I currently got no internet exept leeching off my neighbours wireless (unbeknownst to him),
Hah, that\'s exactly my actual situation. Leeching and lamesurfing with a crap modem Smile

There\'s been 3 months now without a proper internet connection and I expect another month until I have ADSL back again, after infinite calls to customer service, reclamations, burofaxes and changing of ISP three times now.

Yes, I live in a neanthertalNet country.

So no TTR for me for a long time, it seems :/
Hmmm I tried launching TTR but everytime I went to internet browser the damn thing quit out on me :-(

Seems the news section was coming up garbled and crashing UT
That problem is adressed elswere and fixed, methinks. Can someone show him where? Anyways you did?t miss out on anything.

*Edit* I think this is what you\'re looking for.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's