[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: HI ALL! KLUG?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi 2 all!
I\'m a new member of Forums Community!
A little bit information about myself you can read in my information form in profile.
I\'ve got a personal site related to The Third Reich \"Das Dritte Reich\", but it\'s completed with russian language - i doubt wheter you can read materials Smile)
Hope I would be welcome here!

P.S. Sorry for my horrible english - i\'m just started to study it...
There are some problems with a couple of tenses... Sad(
Hi, welcome to crazy land Tongue.
And don\'t worry about your english, it\'s probably better than some of ours.
Welcome, don\'t let any of us scare you too badly, um..I won\'t lie to you..they do bite, but after a while you\'ll learn to love the searing pain. Nah, just kidding, these are some of the friendliest forums on the net. Enjoy your stay.
Welcome to this crazy place of online post-its. Cheers!
heya and welcome to the forum! Big Grin
Welcome aboard Smile Always nice to see fresh meat brought into this dump, it might liven the place up a little Big Grin

So don\'t be afraid to post, and if you post, do it again and again. We\'re bored, we\'ll love whatever you say Tongue
welcome, its always good to see another strange name posting glorious gobs of goodness on these forums of greatness. and dont worry about your english, its a lot better than my russian or ukranian... or sign language for that matter.
Welcome Mr. I hope you will have a good time here... Which i doubt.... nah, j/k. Wink

Have you ever played TTR?

Wesker
* -=BYE=-RiptoR bites, grrrrrr...

Smile
Welcome! Fresh meat to frag. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's