[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: anyone hear of \'Hanebu\'?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
If you google Hanebu, a whole bunch of flying saucers come up being built by Nazi germany. They had as many as 9 different models. It almost seems like it could work. Many soldiers and pilots reported UFOs which they called Foo Fighters. It\'s probably BS but it\'d be cool if it wasn\'t. I wonder if the US got a hold of the plans so they could build their own at area51.
I\'ve heard about the \"foo fighter\" phenomenon before, and I believe the Germans called it \"blitzk?gel\", lightningbullet. But I never gave much thought to the matter, it seemed all too crazy that the nazis had flying saucers. Surely if they really had, they could\'ve won the war with their hands in their pockets?

Yet again, rumours have to start at some point, and things were seen and pictures taken. Maybe they were just spectators from outer space, watching how mankind was driving itself into destruction?

All in all, interesting stuff Smile
The Nazi\'s did design flying saucers, they built 2 prototypes by the end of the war (i have seen photos of them) and it is believed that one of them did fly. But he is right there being 9 designs that were found.

Foo fighters, still have not been explained but even though I am a believer of UFO\'s .etc actually existing; the images I have seen taken from gun cameras of foo fighters look like ball lightning to me, which is a common occurence over Europe.

Vips
Still, it created a myth that still lives on. The name \"flying saucer\" was only invented after the war, when a businessman described what he saw as a bunch of saucers flying through the air at high speed. Maybe he had seen the German models somewhere, and made a hoax out of them...

Also, what did the Germans base their designs on? Did they come up with the saucer design themselves from scratch? Had someone seen flying saucers before, and thought them to be great weapons? Or did the Nazis recover actual flying saucer material?...
get discovery channel... looooooooaaaaads of programs about this sort of stuff
Flying saucers have been around for way longer past WW2. It\'s believed that even the bible makes reference to them in a few parts (I haven\'t verified this, people have just shown me parts).
There are also flying saucers in some of the famous paintings of the renaissance era.

SC
if flying saucers are in the bible, then there has to be aliens. I don\'t really believe in aliens but do believe in flying saucers. They probably had some kind of frisbee and saw how it traveled in flight and they copied the design into a ship.

German probably didn\'t want to use their hanebu\'s for combat because if it got shot down, they would pay dearly for it just like what happened in ww1. They were the only nation that had fighters to shoot in between the prop as it turned. Other countries couldn\'t figure out how to do this until they shot down a german fighter and stole the piece of technology.
Wait. If you have a super weapon that one ups everyone else, you wouldn\'t use it in the possibility that the enemy might figure it out later?
I dunno. It\'s just a theory. You know hitler was jacked up on all kinds of \'medicine\'. Another theory is that they took all the plans to Antartica and South America. I doubt that though. I think the US got them and we made our own in Area 51. Why else would we put a military base in the middle of no where?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's