[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: Wow! the clone wars have ended in TTR!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
take a look:
http://www.garagegames.com/index.php?sec...w&qid=7368

with this, you\'ll be allowed to customize you\'re player making him taller, stouter, whatever, then save those customizations so it appears that there are many different players out there instead of the clone war issue that there has always been in alot of online fps\'

rejoice, for the clone wars are at their end Big Grin
Coolness!

SC
does it scale the hitboxes as well? wouldn\'t everyone make minuscule characters then? Tongue
I just hope the characters in TTR:T don\'t look like that screenshot!!! Big Grin
joeb Wrote:does it scale the hitboxes as well? wouldn\'t everyone make minuscule characters then? Tongue
Lot of dwares in WW2 u know. It\'s just not common knowledge Wink
We would be able to stick limits on how big/small you can make it, but this does add quite a bit to the customizability Big Grin
Reno Wrote:We would be able to stick limits on how big/small you can make it, but this does add quite a bit to the customizability Big Grin
Still, wouldn\'t everyone still make the same small soldiers? I wouldn\'t mess with the size too much, maybe the faces would be a better way to get around \"clones\".
Or possibly link your stamina / strength to the size of your character.
Reno Wrote:We would be able to stick limits on how big/small you can make it, but this does add quite a bit to the customizability Big Grin
You *do* know we\'ve already talked about some of these things, based on a suggestion from a certain someone? Wink

I won\'t go into detail about it yet, but this has been discussed by the team at an earlier stage and certain points have been decided upon. There are however other things to think about and work out. But there will certainly be some customizing available player-wise.
Small persons arent neccesairly weaker.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's