[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: Pope dead.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Anyone else find it incredibly ironic how all these non-catholics think they have a say in what happens in the catholic world?
its about as ironic as non-americans that think they have a say in american politics. or minority groups that think they have a say in a majority group\'s life. or an viewer that thinks they have a say in how a movie should\'ve been done.

its all about as useful too. how ironic.
[Image: bennie.jpg]
[Image: emperor.jpg]

EDIT: DAMMIT
The_Punisher Wrote:Anyone else find it incredibly ironic how all these non-catholics think they have a say in what happens in the catholic world?

Not at all. Finding your statement kinda ironic on the grounds of your earlier bad-mouthing of islam, europeans, liberals and everything else you are not in agreement with.:con:
viper Wrote:EDIT: DAMMIT

Heh, I must admmit that Palpatine is the top dog there. Anyway, I think this one has a more than reasonable ressemblance too:
[Image: grandpa.gif]

Grandpa Munster, from The Munsters TV series.
[Image: 1.jpg]

:rofl:
[Image: image.jpg]
:rofl:
The_Punisher Wrote:Anyone else find it incredibly ironic how all these non-catholics think they have a say in what happens in the catholic world?
Actually, on paper I\'m catholic, and though I might not be catholic, I live in a predominantly catholic environment.

BTW, your statement is quite useless. You\'re cathloic and you still don\'t have a say in what happens in the \"catholic world\". :rofl:
Another resemblance found!

[Image: pope.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's