[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: Final Allstars details
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I ll be there, wouldnt miss it for anything in the world.... uhm.. hold on.... not anything... but its pretty close... Tongue

Wesker
[size=3]
Albert Wesker Wrote:I ll be there, wouldnt miss it for anything in the world.... uhm.. hold on.... not anything... but its pretty close... Tongue

Wesker

Not good enough, we want - no, demand - total dedication :angry: Remember what I\'ve said:

=D.C.L.I=Everest Wrote:There\'s nothing out there! There\'s no such thing as "outside", not if TTR is involved! :eek: *runs off rambling "they\'ll never take us alive!"...*

Wink
An OMFG draw!!! :o
Actually, we just lost 3-1
Big Grin Good job Allstars, well played DCLI
Yeah, GJ allstars team.. I am proud! Well Played DCLI Smile

:tup:

Wesker
My hat goes off to you, Allstars... You were the better team. Man, it almost feels icky to admit it Tongue Nah you deserved it :tup:

Rematch next week? Wink
Yeah rematch next week.... this time without the TK less than a second before we finished capping SE *stares*
oi, that wasnt on purpose!

well played, with the paypal thingy paying for the server, 5 pounds, hhow many euros is that? cuz maybe if i would give 5, and jognt would too, you got 10 already Smile
I know it wasn\'t on purpose Wink

It was a good game anyway....

?5 = 7.21 euros
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's