[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: mine clearing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
weve all seen the the classic war movies where they crawl thru minefields using their bayonet to prode the ground searching for mines.

would be cool if maps were mined in certain locations and you could clear a path thru them Smile

Just thinking out loud but thought id mention it :wacko:
why do that when you could just have a suicide squad run through it and clear a path :corn: fun to watch aswell
Jackeh Wrote:why do that when you could just have a suicide squad run through it and clear a path :corn: fun to watch aswell

I concur.
Sounds like a fun idea Smile But whether or not it\'s inplicable is a something else... I can imagine you\'d get shot while you\'re ever so gently trying to clear a mine :\\ No?

Or maybe it could be a new type of objective... I don\'t know, were there any soldiers who were specialized in clearing mines? If so, you could have \"clear mine field\" as an objective. Kind of like capping, but it would take more time, and you\'d obviously be unable to move much.

Just thinking out loud, of course Wink
Quote:Sounds like a fun idea But whether or not it\'s inplicable is a something else... I can imagine you\'d get shot while you\'re ever so gently trying to clear a mine No?

Bingo. You can\'t do surgery in the middle of a football field.
Thats what makes it intense and fun..although I can\'t really see a feasable way to incorperate this into the game.
Mine fields act as a deterrant and to slow the enemy down. It\'s exactly what the enemy wants. He wants you to walk slow and pick out the mines. Slow people make slow targets.
Jackeh Wrote:why do that when you could just have a suicide squad run through it and clear a path :corn: fun to watch aswell

http://forums.thethirdreich.com/showthread.php?tid=245

8)
Um..i don\'t understand the point of the link...
andius Wrote:Um..i don\'t understand the point of the link...

No point… just a joke. From suicide squads to a debate on assisted suicide.

Is it too early or too late for you Wink
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's