[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: TTR mac launcher for UT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all
I\'m new to this forum.
Does anyone have the Macintosh launcher for TTR?
e-mail: wolf_gang88@netzero.net
thank you
Wolf_gang88

P.S. what\'s the current version for the Mac and where can I get it?
Are you using X or 9?

SC
I\'m using OS9,
Wolf_gang88
Let me see if I can find the clipping that you need.

I have the launcher but it is better if you can change the .ini in the manner that is discussed in the clipping. It might take me a while to find it though. You can still play with out the changes.

Launcher!

Also, please note that if you don\'t have some problems, then you aren\'t doing it right!

SC
Where can I find 1.3 for OSX? I already have 1.2, but it\'s on OS9.
No idea, i have 1.1. i did\'nt know 1.2 or 1.3 was available for mac!
@Ingram, you might have to dig around here for the 1.3 stuff.

@wolf_gang88, you might have to dig around with Fetch at the Macologist site for the 1.2 downloads. If I can find them I will see if I can host them somewhere.

SC
Hey SC
thanks for all your help.
any quick links to Macologist site. What or who is Fetch?
wolf_gang88
As I was looking around for my TTR files, I found out I must have threw them all away, so I too am gonna need everything so that I can play 1.3
@wolf_gang88, you can get Fetch(which is one of the oldest Mac FTP programs available) at Macorchard.

This is the link that you will want for Macologist: http://www.macologist.org/ Since of course Macologist.com takes you to Apple.

@Ingram-

For 1.1 get this file.

For X, you can get the 1.2 installer here.

And for the 1.2 update, get this file.

Then you will want to get the Map Pack here.

And then like I said, you will have to dig around for the 1.3 update.

Ingram, or Turbs if you wander around in here, did you perchance save Dijon\'s guide for installing TTR into UT?

SC
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's