[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: The inevitable yet triumphant return of Everest!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Big Grin

So how are things going in the TTR universe? Hope I didn\'t miss much. Are we still playing 1.3? If so, I\'ll get it up and running asap :tup: My return calls for a party, right? Tongue
Hey Evert. Welcome back dude. How are you?

Well, everything is fine here Tongue there is an upcoming match DCLI vs All, really looking forward to that Smile

Wesker
good that you are back evert.
Yay! Big Grin
hurrah, welcome back evert Smile
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, this place has less lspark in it than my \'92 Ford Fiesta after a night outside in the freezing cold! What\'s happening here?

Anyway, I\'m holding out for this =D.C.L.I= vs Allstars game. When is that anyway?
27th March, if you visited the DCLI forum Eve, you\'d see Smile welcome back btw, little present waiting for you in the private area on DCLI Smile
viper Wrote:27th March, if you visited the DCLI forum Eve, you\'d see Smile welcome back btw, little present waiting for you in the private area on DCLI Smile
Yeah about that: would one of the =D.C.L.I= bigshots be so kind as to pm me my login info? I seem to have lost it :wall:
* Reno makes a few dozen clones and starts cheering at Evert\'s return

there. /me pink slips the clones
Tongue
enough spark?
if not...
*pulls out a 600,000 volt tesla coil*
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's