[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: TTR History lesson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
you forgot one important episode, that was the main reason for the biggest change in the 1.1 release: the hated-by-everyone suicide nader clan
Oh the good ol\' days. Thanks for bringing it back, because I really can\'t remember the 77h vs DCLI match. Big Grin
Great idea for a post LT, *green clicks 1million times*

I remember Stryker recording the inorgaral DBMM vs DCLI match, especially the MarketGarden rounds, has anyone still got a copy? Intred?... I remember the excellent footage of 3 of us in the tower, Izzy on the mg, me on sniper and I think it was Shift on the garand, we held DBMM off for a long time, and when a nade got thrown in we all ran for cover.... I want to see it again damn it!

Vips
lol MP played DCLI? I think i had already left then, because i don\'t think i knew any of those MPers on the screenie.

Yeah...77h vs DCLI was a loooong time ago.
Haha, it\'s been so long since i\'ve used (L.O.G.)Mark. And nice pictures LT, they bring back so many memories!
:o
wow, lol, cool stuff :tup:
best history lesson ever Wink
oh muh gursh! now that constitues as an instaboner!
Hehe Dillinger, I still call you mark! All the INF people are like \"Wtf?\"

But I\'m getting giddy remembering all these names. Where did Nash, X5 and Zora get off to? I still see Vega-Don around INF some.
nash pops up occaisionally now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's