[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: =D.C.L.I= versus Allstars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
We, at the Royal =D.C.L.I= Headquarters thought it was time to have one of them excellent clan matches. Now we all know that we are pretty much the most active clan in TTR. Where to find the opposition that is going to humilate us? Not in this lifetime we thought :con:

Then we had this sublime idea to pitch the almighty machine against everyone else! :eek:

[Image: ttrchallenge.jpg]

Here\'s the guidelines:
The community, yes that\'s you lazy potatoe, can pick a number of individuals and form an all stars team to try and beat us. Whether you are very skilled or a newbie you are invited!
We\'d very much like to get some decent resistance. :tup:

The numbers:
There is not a lot of spaces in theory (6 vs 6), but we will see how it pans out. There might be 2 matches and besides...there\'s bound to be some players who dont turn up. The more the better!
We will try to post the =D.C.L.I= line up when we are 100% ready with it.
Here\'s a possible lineup:
=D.C.L.I=Izzybob7
=D.C.L.I=LivingTarget
=D.C.L.I=Turbojugend
=D.C.L.I=Jognt
=D.C.L.I=Djs
=D.C.L.I=Smithcraft

The date:
End of march, most likely 25 to 27th of march.

The place:
The TTR server, there will be 2 maps on which each team will play 2 rounds (1 as allied and 1 as axis). The match will start without people if you are NOT on time, sure we are and will be flexible but we want it to be in match style.
The gathering will be on IRC, either #dcli or #ttr, match is most likely to start at 19:30 GMT.
[LSSAH]Albert Wesker signing in.

I am ready for it Big Grin
you forgot me on reserves Smile
I lub that invite! you da king, LT!
yar, Im for it!
[LSSAH]MaSwIcK reporting in Big Grin
Where ever there is a chance to taste some blood... Im not the last one to fill up a cup or two Wink
I\'m interested.
Anyway, I can\'t tell if I\'ll be able to make it. I\'m in the process of a (dramatic) ISP change and I expect to be offline from a week to a month.

So, put me at the bottom of the queue with a big question mark and the lowest of priorities Smile
Added picture to original post, if anyone wonders final decisions will be made by me.

Suprise me with a team layout as soon as there is more then 6 volunteers (!) Smile

News will hit beyondunreal when i think we are ready for it. i.e.: when i\'m done organizing all the details :\\

Hopefully we will attract some oldtimers as well :tup:
I\'m looking into match broadcasts but i severly doubt it will be possible.
I\'ll play if you guys need another player.
I\'d love to play, but sadly my Uni has blocked the ports needed to play UT online. Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's