[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: Andius\' Art Gallery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Well I\'ve made this canvas. Its spray paint, and i used stencils for the test and Abe. I also wrote the lines there...Anywho..any comments are welcome... http://img214.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img214&i...ing6xs.jpg
Ermm..if you want to buy it, im selling it, make an offerWink

EDITED: With proper working url

Ok, instead of making a new thread, I\'m turning this into my \"gallery\". Whenever I get around to actually snapping a picture of any of the random crap i draw/paint/whatever I\'ll post it up here.You don\'t have to be an \"artist\" to make comments or critisisms(Doesn\'t take a chef to know when food tastes bad) Just don\'t expect me to take any sort of head towards your commentsTongue

Ok to start off the new thread:
Awake (Very quick sketch of animal seen outside my window after 6 days of not sleeping)
Wow, thats pretty impressive.

I love the text, not sure how the image links in with it though. All the same, it looks wicked.
121 views...1 reply...hmm maybe this isn\'t worth my time lol
yeah its looks cool =)
nice working Wink

yeah, maybe you should post this at any art forum instead =P
ok, I don\'t quite know what to make of this, maybe I\'m just stupid but is that Abraham Lincoln with wings?
Seen this one before If i remember correctly. It looks really cool andius. I liked that one with the muse singer too :tup:

Wesker
I knew I could guilt some people into replying Tongue
Anyways, I purposely make my stuff very ambiguos so people can interpet it however they want.
My dad does modern art, so heck yours is reasonably well to understand Smile

Sounds like a good way to work though, keep it up.
Albert Wesker Wrote:Seen this one before If i remember correctly. It looks really cool andius. I liked that one with the muse singer too :tup:

wheres the one with bellamy??? i wanna see Tongue
Damn..i lost the picture I had of it...sorry soul
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Reference URL's