[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: LSSAH Anniversary Party
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hi,

On the 26th of February 2005 LSSAH exists 1 year & we want to celebrate that with a party, so I invite you all to the party that will be held on the LT\'s server on Saturday 26th of February starting at 2000 gmt.

And i am hoping we will have some great ttr time just like the old days.

I want to thank Andius, Gross, MaSwiCk & our lost member Bluevox for this great year, thanks guys, Je vous aime!!!

Be at the party!

[LSSAH]Albert Wesker
I\'ll try to be there!
Thanks good bro Big Grin

Only thing that can keep me from attedning to the party is if my arms were cut off lol =) So there is a 70% chance im comming :O
haha nah I will be there no questions about =)
Yep, I\'ll try too Smile
just programmed it in my phone, wouldnt wanna miss it .. the world (fill in the dots)(can\'t remember which one it was, think it was \"for\"?)

how many people can be stuff in the server?
12, more then enough at the moment. Maybe if it gets really busy we\'ll have a problem Smile
i think there might be a little more then 12 people Wink

but we shall see right?
I love you too Smile

It looks like it\'ll be 3 PM EST, I may not be back til an hour, but I\'ll see if I can make it.
MaSwIcK Wrote:Thanks good bro Big Grin

Only thing that can keep me from attedning to the party is if my arms were cut off lol =) So there is a 70% chance im comming :O
haha nah I will be there no questions about =)

Same here, but problem is, I\'m working till 7pm, and get home around 7:30pm. Then a quick shower and some solid food. Should be able though to join in Smile
ill b there, in a matter of fact ill bring the beer Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's