[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: Kamikaze
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is there going to be Japanese, and if there is, could there be a mission where you are a Kamikaze pilot? I know TTR doesn\'t focus a lot on the Pacific, but maybe as just a fun bonus mission or something?
And what exactly would you have to do in that mission? Fly a plane and crash yourself into something? While the other side tries to shoot you down?

Those are going to be short missions me thinks Tongue
Like I said, it could just be a fun bonus mission. Just don\'t make it too realistic, we don\'t want anymore people crashing real planes into things.
euh making a kamikaze mission would need lots of unneccesairy coding.
KaneInferno Wrote:Is there going to be Japanese, and if there is, could there be a mission where you are a Kamikaze pilot? I know TTR doesn\'t focus a lot on the Pacific, but maybe as just a fun bonus mission or something?

NO

Maybe the silhouette of the German soldier hasn\'t hinted which theatre TTR:T is based on.
maybe hes on holiday :\\
TTR already has a \"Kamakazie mode\" Smile
tomcat: it wouldn\'t take that much more coding, since Torque has a built in vehicle engine.

viper: I know what theater it\'s in, I even said it in my post that I knew TTR wasn\'t focusing on the Pacific. That\'s why I suggested it be a bonus mission, or something.
Sober Wrote:TTR already has a "Kamakazie mode" Smile

ahh yes the old pull the pin and run at them tactic, worked wonders
Hmm...seems like a lot of unnessesary work. Modeling and coding all of the Pacific weapons, soldiers, whatnot, seems like alot for just a \"bonus mission\".
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's