[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: Favorite Armoured Vehicles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Whats the best tank of WW2?

i think panther G is the best followed by the T34 and Panzer 4.

I like the panther g because it had good amour, speed, gun, accuracy and whatever you else want in a tank. T34 is good thanks to its upgradeability, all terrain capaiblity and speed. Panzer 4 is good because it can be upgraded easily is quite fast and easy to make.

*EDIT* I Changed the subject to something more relevant to the topic, feel free to edit it to something better but still relevent. SoulSurfer
sherman sold very well and was made very easily?
well i think the tiger tank wasn\'t bad at all ^^
heavy armored at front but weak at its back....
Err, nothing could top the King Tiger.

You needed a clean shot to even get it from the back.
hehe, yup, although the problem is that you\'d have to refuel it every 3 meters Tongue
well personaly i\'d have to vote for the panzer divison.
it\'s the crew that makes the tank
I like the later American M43 heavy tank. I think it was still in use in Vietnam and Korea. Over all, I think the t34 tank was excellent. One gunner said that his tank took a direct hit from an 88 canon head on and his whole crew died except him. The engine turned off and it was out of action. But he got in the drivers seat, started the tank up and took it off the field.
I\'ve read a story of german shells repeatedly hitting a T34, no damage to tank or crew, but the russian crew still surrendered because they didn\'t know how to work the damn thing. So after about 5 or ten direct hits a very shaken russain tank crew crawled out.
JS-1, how about mounting the largest gun you have in your arsenal (122 mm, same one as the russians used on their late war tank hunters) on a chassis that is a lot lighter compared to it\'s german counterpart (Tiger/King Tiger)

The T-34 can be seen as the first multipurpose battle vehicle. they were often used as APC, with the soldiers sitting on the engine deck

And more about the T-34... which version?
T-34/76 or T-34/85
The 88 was still enough and what i heared is that the king tigers 88 was better than the 122.

That was because the T34 had angeled amour and german tank guns were rock throwers basically.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's