[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: The Third Reich Nostalgic Reunion Event
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Original Post

SC
tomorrow i will host again but its up for now
great fun, pc keeps hanging after some time tho <_< jumping back in!
hi guys,
just wanted to know:
is there server now on a daily basis?
or on a special date and time?

i\'d like to play some TTR again^^

PS can i add the server without the masterserver responding(because it won\'t)?
I picked up Tomcat\'s server via the master server list each time. I thought I could copy and paste(rather than write down) the IP, but UT didn\'t think there was such a thing!

Servers are hosted whenever someone feels the need for some TTR. Tomcat will try and host tomorrow also. Or so he said.

That was fun guys, but I have to try and look productive today! Otherwise, I think I\'ll have to try and put it on the peecee and see how it goes.

SC
took me a while to find out what i had to do exactly but everything works, its still a listen server however. However only once did problems arise when i crashed.
Whoa, there have been a lot of posts since I checked on Friday. Apparently I haven\'t logged off in awhile. Oh well, spurs the dead Tongue.

Good games today. Sorry for spamming teamsay as my binds are all over the place.

Hope to see you guys tomorrow.
was great fun to play with you guys again Big Grin

no problem snipez, atleast it made me feel like there was proper teamwork! though it was confusing to keep reading \"enemy down\" and then \"oh wait, not the last one\" Tongue

Im going to try and be there tonight aswell!
what time will the server be up???
ill drop by for sure!!!
the server will be up in a few min.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's