[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: The Third Reich Nostalgic Reunion Event
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
It\'s like a year left till february...
I ll probably try to host something in january. I ll let you guys and girls know.
Excellent!

SC
It\'s januari! Big Grin
and i finally got ttr to work with my router, so im ready to set a date soon Big Grin

oh, constrictor? are you around? cos i need a link to your map ttr-roadtoberlin, the links on the forum in ur map thread are dead. Or if anyone else has it on a backup cd and could upload it?
I would greatly appreciate it.
Albert Wesker Wrote:and i finally got ttr to work with my router, so im ready to set a date soon Big Grin

oh, constrictor? are you around? cos i need a link to your map ttr-roadtoberlin, the links on the forum in ur map thread are dead. Or if anyone else has it on a backup cd and could upload it?
I would greatly appreciate it.
I got a new computer a few years ago and I don\'t think I have it anyway. Would be a shame if it was lost forever :\\
I would imagine I have it, but I\'m not sure where or what drive...

SC
dont have it
I dont have it either, checked all my back up cd\'s but i didnt back it up. Maybe Shift has it, but i dont know if he is still around.

and some bad news, i thought i had my server working, but something is wrong and it generates packet loss for other people, which results in red boxing.

So i think its better for someone else to run the server.

Wesker
I think with an expected small turn out, it\'s best to stick to maps that everyone knows, and most likely the smaller maps.

SC
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's