[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: I miss you all.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dear TTR Community,
You may or may not remember me. But I remember you, and I will never forget you. Satanta and I are very nostalgic of our days spent playing TTR. What would we not give to relieve the excitement of a full server! It occurred to me that nothing could ever replace the experience that was TTR. Playing it was like being at a party with the coolest people. It was like being out with the mates, except we were a whole community devoted to a common goal: the enjoyment of our game. Our game. WE made that game what it was. Not to take away from the devs of course, but without the AWESOME player community to support it, TTR would not have been half as enjoyable.

Alas, this forum stands like a tombstone, and a memory which fades more and more as time passes. We have grown old since, and the likelihood of reviving TTR, re-igniting the flame is looking bleak. Nearly 8 years have passed since the first release, when I was barely 14 years old. I am now expecting to graduate from University next year, and in my heart I am still waiting for the TTR revival. I am waiting for it even though I consciously know it is impossible... Stryker is probably like 30 years old now, married with kids lol. I want to thank him and reno and sorry I don?t remember the rest! Thanks to all those who contributed in any way to the development of TTR. Thanks to all those who accepted me as their equal, as their brother, as their fellow TTR player.

May we never forget the good times Smile

The face behind the Snake:

[Image: n617175386_5669253_6205.jpg]
I\'d pay to play some oldschool games when servers were fullSmile
Welcome back, as it were!

TTR is an awesome game, and I sure haven\'t found anything like it.

SC
im still here!

and i do remember you snake.
Hi All!

I sure miss the old games 2

Wes
Hello Snake, I remember you!! Smile
sup dudes, its been a long time Smile

been playing RO a ton though, its not nearly the same, but it sorta fills the hole in my heart
You\'re right! I can remember my dad asking me why I played TTR so much! He told me that online contacts could never measure up to real life contacts.

While I\'ve had some pretty fun times in real life, the times I had while playing TTR are still better than the best times I had!

TTR is/was like going out for a beer with mates and getting together with ye best friends!

Back then I was about 15. When I was 16 I founded the bootcamp! (which I recently re-found the code for btw!)
It seems like a memory far away. But a very good memory nonetheless!

I hope I can have a fun game with some of you someday. But even if that does not happen. I want to thank all of you for the incredibly fun times I had ingame and on the forums!

Oh, and sorry for getting killed while I was at the MG nest on St.Lo and the last square during the DCLI vs LOG match with only 30 seconds left on the timer while we were capping xD

Yeah really, sorry about that one!

edit: Andius, RO is a fun game aswell! Hard to find cool realism games like TTR nowadays!
I have never had so many good teamplaying games on a public server than I had with TTR though!
I had a few beers playing TTR with you guys too Big Grin (very good times)

and on steam for those who use it, i\'m on there as: anarchistbigal
and so ends the forum hickup
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's